Notice Regarding the Weekender Newspaper
ATTENTION: The Weekender newspaper will no longer be delivered to residences within the Town of Cobalt. Instead, they will be distributed through new “community boxes”. There are 6 locations in Cobalt. You can still get a copy at newsstands like JJ’s Convenience, White Mountain Publishing, etc.
The boxes will be located at the following locations:
- Town of Cobalt Municipal Office
- Cobalt Public Library
- Bus shelter across from St Patrick School on Lang St.
- Bus shelter at the top of Cobalt Hill on Prospect Ave.
- Bus shelter at the bottom of Galena St.
- Bus shelter on the corner of Russell & Lang St. (near bridge)